2 de junho de 2010

Frases de Alejandro Jodorowsky

Algumas frases do grande artista Alejandro Jodorowsky. Vou manter um inglês para não perder o sentido...

"When I define myself, I am dead."

"I don't live in France, I live in myself."

"If art is not a medicine for the society, it is a poison."

"i will die and no one will remember me."

"once, my mother forced me to lay down. a priest made a hole in my head and took out the stone of madness."

"you're seven today. you're a man now. bury your first toy and the portrait of your mother."

"too much perfection is a mistake."

"What I am trying to do when I use symbols is to awaken in your unconscious some reaction. I am very conscious of what I am using because symbols can be very dangerous. When we use normal language we can defend ourselves because our society is a linguistic society, a semantic society. But when you start to speak, not with words, but only with images, the people cannot defend themselves."

"Do you know how I see the world? Like a person who is dying. It's a worm who is dying to make a butterfly."

"Time is what happens to me. There is no time. There's life; there's change. If you stop the change, the time is over. the permanent change is what gives us the illusion of time."

"Most directors make films with their eyes; I make films with my testicles."

"I ask of film what most North Americans ask of psychedelic drugs."

"i'll visit your grave with a flower and a dog. during your funeral i'll sing: how beautiful is a funeral!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2leep.com